Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm Free!

I have been wandering around my house in seventh heaven all week. My roommate moved out and I am going it on my own! I can leave the dishes in the sink if I want to - and I do - my shoes are by the garage door - Uh oh! - and I can sleep in or wake up and vaccuume nekid at 6 am if I want. Oh the possibilities! But seriously, I'm loving being on my own. It's not lonely at all and I am happy as a clam.
Now, if only I could find the right paint color in all those cans in the garage to do touch ups in my new guest room. (I have a guest room!!) I did touch-ups last night with a big "what the - ? Crap." because it definitely was not the right color.

Still writing 15 minutes! This is record breaking for me!

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

Glad things are going well!