Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And I'm Off!

I sent out three short-shorts to the Sonora short-short story contest yesterday! I sent By The Horns, and two others that will appear here shortly...you can let me know what you think of them.

I also went to a workshop this weekend by Anne Randolph and of Soup Kitchen Writing and got some tips on discipline for my writing. I've been setting a timer and writing for 15 minutes every night (for two nights so far!) and I actually look forward to it instead of the usual ADD I get when sitting at the computer. I may be on to something! Now for my next party trick...I'm still at the office (after hours so I'm not cheating The Man) waiting to go to my next job and I'm going to be working on my kid's book in this time... I'm almost too productive for my own good. Let's see how long this will work, and what great things will come of it?

No comments: