Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bee....Sophisticated



I have another purse to show...and don't get too excited, it's already spoken for. Not to worry though, more are on their way.

This morning I laid in bed for three hours finishing a book, and cryed my eyes out too. I can't remember the last time I read a book that lost track of time for me and emptied my tear ducts. And go figure - it was The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares. I don't care what age it's supposed to be for - I hope my own writing will move people of any age like that. Speaking of...

I've decided as of this morning to rewrite the inner story of the Asparagus Revival. Wild Asparagus needs to be in a different voice than the rest of the story as it's supposed to be written by a mister Sam Grady, and I decided the best way to go about that is to rewrite it. So here goes!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Nice purse! Good luck with the rewrite.