Monday, May 4, 2009

Now what am I doing?



I'm still working on that novel; I axed Ruby and Elliot and then decided I liked a couple of their moments together too much so I brought them back with a little bit of a makeover. And I've got to figure out what everyone is wearing, because not only does it help solidify the date of the story, but it may be more interesting than assuming they're wearing something rather than wandering around neked. Or, maybe not.
But my new adventure is making purses! I'm embracing the entrepreneurial spirit and designing and making these fabulous things. I sold my first one this last Thursday and have colleagues at work asking for their own, as well as holiday orders. I'm very excited! Now I just have to get production down to a reasonable time and I'll be set! Take a look! I'll let you all in on some of the novel in a little bit.

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

Those purses are fantastic! Love them!

Stephanie said...

I do like those purses. Too cute and so unique. I may put in an order or two later on ;)