Sunday, August 25, 2013

Multi-Media Creative Day!

A little caffeine goes a long way for me! I visited a new and cute tea shop - In-Tea - in old Littleton today to do some writing, and when I got home I did some painting:






And made a purse:







Nikko wanted to help me with an earlier project that I had to put aside:



This morning I picked a bunch of tomatoes from my garden (even more than shown!) to take to the family.


And I'm starting a 30 day photography challenge.  Each day has an assignment and today's was to take a photo of myself. (I meant to do it that way, I swear.)


I figure this is a fun way to practice with my new camera.  Here are some other shots I've practiced on in the past few months:










And this month's philanthropic project is from Heifer International to help Senegal.

That brings my list up to:

Peru
Cambodia
India
Kenya
Ecuador
Romania
Sweden
Senegal

No comments: