Sunday, September 1, 2013

Honey and the Hudson

This week in the photography challenge:

I had to take a picture of something I wore that day, but got home late, so here this was the best I had:






The next was of my favorite place.  This fairly sums it up, where I read, write, and hang with the girls.  Oh, and sleep.


From a high angle: (the harvest from my garden that day.)




Whatever I want:







From a low angle:
Something Close Up:





I'm missing a silhouette.  So instead, I played more in Hudson Gardens:








Mom, Connor and Corinne  and I went to Hudson Gardens to see Thomas and Percy the trains.  Connor LOVED them. They were on a really neat track, going around and around and Connor was running up and down with the trains.  He was very excited.  Corinne was a little less so, but she could still sing the Thomas song for me.





And Dad and I spent the morning together over a great breakfast at Terra Cotta Cafe, then two pots of tea (each) at In Tea with great discussions! And he brought me honey from his first harvest!

As for my countries, I went to a great improv comedy show this weekend benefiting Smile Train which means I can add Pakistan to the list.

Now: Cambodia
Ecuador
India
Kenya
Pakistan
Peru
Romania
Senegal
Sweden




No comments: