Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

This has been a good week, with a great end.

April 2nd - I forgot to take a picture of dinner with Ryann from work tonight,so instead, I'm grateful for starting a new journal.  I always get a thrill over thinking what will fill these pages.






April 3rd - I am so grateful and excited for my new office with windows and daylight!!





April 4th - I get so excited to see friends that apparently I forget to pull out my camera! I forgot to take a picture of my friend Sonja tonight, so I have night-time wishes on dandelions instead.





April 5th - I had the opportunity to be found by a search and rescue dog today at a presentation at a school.  Very cool!





April 6th - My yard has exploded into pink blossoms, and the flowers in the sunset were beautiful.





April 7th - My Friend Katie's baby shower, and I reconnected with an old friend there too.





April 8th - Easter! Lots of good cuddles and cuteness with the kids, Easter egg hunts, and my Easter dessert, in honor of dad's garden project.

































And the funniest part of the day - I was wearing a skirt and my legs were up on the table.  Corrinne had her hand on my shin, "Aunt Kewey, why do you have spikes on your wegs?" (I did shave - but got cold!!) When I explained it's hair, like on her daddy's face, she said "it's so pokey! Look, my hair is soft" and proceeded to show me her little arms. I swear my legs weren't that bad, she's just sensitive. :)

No comments: