Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm Back!

I had a little hiatus in the blogging because my internet was down last weekend and had a crazy busy week.  So here's two weeks worth of grateful pictures in one post.

April 9th - Started the week off right by going to Opening Day at Coors Field with the Dovetail crew. 










April 10th - My latest project - my mosaic table.  Now I've got a pair.





April 11th - I ran into my friend Brooke today who I haven't seen for months! Very serendipitous. 





April 12th - I had coffee with an advisory board member who really cheered up my grumps,


and then I came home and rode my bike to the wagon wheel bench and red for a while with a picnic dinner and wine. 








April 13th - Magic get well cards - Corinne really believes that get well cards make her better.  She calls, I'll put one in the mail. 





April 14th - I made Wonder Pet capes for the kids' birthdays.





April 15th - I had a quiet walk along a stretch of the High Line that only one other person knows about apparently. 






April 16th - I am grateful for my instant stress-reliever - a Kellytini - Brendan's Irish Cream, Kahlua, Vanilla Vodka, and my invented martini shaker.





April 17th - Pots of colorful pansies outside the work windows.





April 18th - Lunch with Dad!





April 19th - Anna Dodson, a young lady who started Peruvian Hearts is amazing and inspirational!

April 20th - Corinne's soccer practice!  This is good entertainment.








April 21st - Connor's birthday! Connor and Corinne had a joint birthday pool party. 











April 22nd - I am sore from working in my yard all morning, but my tulips are beautiful!





No comments: