Sunday, April 29, 2012

What's the Buzz?

April 23rd - Technically, I didn't take this picture, but it's much more interesting than the picture of the pillow that I did take.  The kids like the Wonder Pets capes I made after all - hooray!






April 24th - Wonderful surprise today - a board member and friend sent me flowers for a job well done on last weekend's service project! Definitely made my day!




April 25th - I forgot to take a photo but was still enjoying the best tater-tots I've ever had...so this is a picture of my tummy, with the delicious tots inside.





April 26th - I have tulip envy - saw these on my morning walk in a neighbor's yard.





April 27th - It's spring again and I get to enjoy Mom's window pane while out on my patio in the afternoons.





April 28th - My Friend Maura and I had a very successful shopping trip downtown, complete with a pirate!




April 29th - My already cool dad is even cooler now that he's a bee keeper, and I got to help him check on the bees today.


No comments: