Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Thorn in My Side, or Tire

October 8th - My Aunt Micki was visiting and listening to her and Dad go at it over politics is always very entertaining.






October 9th - I have the privilege of working with a great group of women on the Impact Factory Committee, and we meet at fun places like Sweet Action Creamery.  I had the Summer Peach Wheat (beer) ice cream - it was delicious!





October 10th - I get beads from the Somaly Mam Foundation, made by sex slave survivors in Cambodia, for gifts for my friends - and for me too.  You can't choose the colors, so it's always a surprise what you're going to get, and I love that this time I got red!





October 11th - I love the cold weather, because it means I get to cozy up with Kevin in front of his fire.





October 12th - I'm in trouble.   A new chocolate shop opened a couple doors down from my office, and not only do they give free samples, they have fun flavors like sage-honey, banana split, hazelnut, etc.





October 13th - Kevin had a belated lobster boil for his birthday and they were delicious!!





October 14th -Today's picture was supposed to be of Kevin and I in our bike helmets after having finished the Aurora stretch of the Highline Canal Trail.  Our ride was cut extremely short though when I picked up a bunch of stickers, one that punctured the tire.  Dag nabbit!!  So instead, my picture is of the beautiful blue sky we had today - perfect 70's weather - and an outstanding fall day.


No comments: