Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkins and Caterpillars

October 22nd - Random Acts of Kindness.  The lot I usually park was full when I returned from a meeting and I was going to have to pay for another space in another lot, but a very kind gentleman handed me his receipt as he was leaving!






October 23rd - These red lumps are koi-shaped ice cubes! Cranberry juice frozen in sprite.  (They look cooler in person.  Cooler, ha! get it?  Cooler ice cubes?)





October 24th - I have the privilege to work with a bunch of great women befriend them as well! (Do super-swanky I-Phones have a flash? Then they might be worth it.  Might.)


October 25th - It was cold and rainy day today so it was nice to have have this bright tree out my window.



October 26th - I went to a school for their Penny Harvest kick-off assembly today and was pleased to see that they already had their Wall of Caring started on the wall.






October 27th - Pumpkin Carving! I had the family and a couple friends over with their kids for pumpkin carving on Saturday.  The grape caterpillars and mummy dogs were a hit and everyone had a great time.







My boss's cutie son, Dax. Atticus is the Batman behind him in the picture with everyone. 










Oct 28th - Kevin made a really delicious gourmet meal tonight, complete with homemade honey-sage bread, roast chicken stuffed with apples and onions, roast carrots, gravy (I'm not a gravy fan but this was DE-licious!), and vichysois (swanky name for potato soup).  Very darling.

 I even had leftovers for lunch today.  Yum!



No comments: