Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grateful For Beginnings and Ends

This week's grateful pictures:

Dec. 5th - The first day of the Penny Harvest went off without a hitch, thanks to volunteers like Tami. 

Dec 6th - I had the opportunity to help a blind woman today, after watching her try to navigate a snow-packed sidewalk, and it really gave my eyes a new perspective.








Dec 7th - I am so grateful for Brownies - particularly a leftover edge piece from a plate of thank-you brownies for my neighbor.


December 8th - I am very thankful for very helpful and supportive advisory board members.




Dec 9th - I have never been so grateful to see the back-end of something. Today it was leaving the UHaul I'd been driving around all week for the Penny Pick-Up.

December 10th - I have the privilege to work with a great bunch of kids and adults with the Young Philanthropists Foundation's Impact Factory.


Dec 11th - Making pink pancakes with my two of my all-time favorite people, my niece and nephew. Babysitting them overnight has set me up for smiles for the next two weeks till I see them again.


No comments: