Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh my pancakes!

Dec 12th - So grateful for my bed after a very long Monday.


Dec 13th - Books! I found a great new used bookstore where all paperbacks are $2.  Hooray!


Dec 14th - I like hearing the chimes from this historic clock tower near my office.  It makes 8:00 sound a little better. 


Dec 15 th  - I discovered champagne mangoes and LOVE them!







Dec 16th - My boss and I were invited to a school to see skits the kids did about different philanthropists.  They were great! Meet Oprah Winfrey below!

Dec 17th - Through skill - or just being the only other Harry Potter fan besides the person who brought the gift - I managed to hold on to the last Harry Potter movie at my friend Maura's Secret Santa party.


Dec 18th - I had brunch with my friend Becca this morning and was so excited when the food came (after the standard 40 minutes wait) and that my favorite was back on the menu that I forgot to take a picture.





No comments: