Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Catching up with my weekly grateful pictures:

December 19th - A 3:00 Caramel Brulee Steamer to pick-up my Monday afternoon. 


December 20th - I love that the city decorates its artwork for the holiday.


December 21st - My boss got Crack Brownies as gifts for the board members, and oh my my, are they delicious!!  Made by a gal at moderndrygoods.com. 


December 22nd- With all the snow outside, I love that my geranium is blooming inside.




December 23rd - Delicious pizza in Larkspur with my family. (My nephew ran out of the picture at the last second, but he's there. )






December 24th - Mom and I took Corinne to the Children's service where we each got to hold a candle while singing silent night.  No picture of that because I decided holding a 3 1/2yr old with an open flame steady was more important than a photo of the moment.



December 25th- I know it's only 365 pictures, but I'm including my Christmas day pictures here too.
I was up at 2:30 this morning so excited, and managed to fall back asleep around 4:00 am, to get up at 5:30 and go up to my brother's for Christmas morning.  We don't know how to do a "small" Christmas. 






 A family of deer joined us this afternoon. 





Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments: