Sunday, February 12, 2012

One Good Day After Another

Feb 6th - Thanks to my friend Elizabeth, I started a quote jar full of funny or wise quotes that tend to make my day.


Feb 7th - When I got home, there was still enough light left to take this picture.  The days are getting lighter!


Feb 8th - After a day of different perspectives I am more grateful than ever for everything behind this door.






Feb 9th - After work I had a little time to kill before a meeting, so I got to relax in the Tattered Cover Book Store for a little while.


Feb 10th - I had a perfectly ripe avocado for my dinner tonight.  That doesn't happen all that often.



Feb 11th - I had a great time with a bunch of fantastic women, and feel very lucky to be part of that group.


Feb 12th - I had a delicious breakfast at Lucile's with another good friend - Sara. 




It's been a week of good days.

No comments: