Sunday, February 26, 2012

Family Time

This week in pictures:

Jan 20th - I love shwag!  Especially when it comes from nice people and good causes.


Jan 21st - I had a little extra time before a meeting in boulder to get out, enjoy the sunshine and the architectural details on the fun old houses.




Feb 22nd - We had hurricane force winds tonight, so strong that the wind was coming through my closed windows and blowing my plant around. (I was already in bed when I remembered I needed a picture for the day. :)






Feb 23rd - After the crazy wind we had a snow storm and we had a winter wonderland this morning.




Feb 24th - I had dinner with my friend Katie which is extra wonderful since she doesn't like coffee flavored cake - so I got her dessert too!


Feb 25th - Mom and I had a mani/pedi thanks to Dad, and a great day together, followed by a slumber party. 





Feb 26th - This morning, I noticed the yogurt covered blueberry in my breakfast made this darling star.


And with snow in the forecast this week, I had to take a picture of this beautiful hibiscus.



No comments: