Sunday, February 19, 2012

Retreat, Retreat!

Starting with the week in pictures:

Feb 13th - All these books - and another half a shelf in my office - to read.  Hooray!


Feb 14th - Happy Valentines Day!  On the way back to work from a meeting at a school, I got to drive by my childhood house.  That always makes me happy. The trees are huge now, but someone has flattened the giant hill we used to sled down, and the street is a little shorter too.


Feb 15th - Fortune Cookies! With bees!


Feb 16th - I went to Noodles downtown with the girls from the office and was so excited to see this new soda machine with all sorts of flavors! The Jetsons had nothing on this.






Feb 17th - I went for a walk on the Highline in the morning, but forgot my camera, of all days!


A little bee didn't make it in this cold.


In the afternoon, Mom and I went on her Women's Retreat, and Jane kept showing everyone the peek-hole in the door and posed for me.






Feb 18th - More retreat pictures:




Mary, and Natasha - Sharon's Dummy who is a regular at every retreat.


Chatting with Mom, Dede and Sharon in the dining room with Pikes Peak and the sunlit pines outside.



Snow on the skylight.






Natasha (Cathy now) got a makeover!


Feb 19th - The view from our breakfast tables. 

 

It was a great weekend with my mother.  One of the women had described it as a family reunion, and that feels so absolutely true.  

No comments: