Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring!

Spring is upon us and Daylight Savings is today so the days will be lighter longer which means A:  Happiness!! and B: more opportunities for pictures.


March 5th - I got a shot of the moon through the trees, stuck in traffic, on my way home.


March 6th - I took a half hour this afternoon to sit in a different chair than my usual spot and read - with a different perspective.






March 7th - A little boy in the Student Senate was so excited that his name went down on the agenda for seconding the motion, and it made my day.  But I couldn't take his picture without a release, so I took a picture of the artwork in the library instead.





March 8th - I've been going out to schools a lot lately, and am very impressed by the architecture of some of these old schools.





March 9th - I drove home with the window open today, and had dinner with my friend Jenica, but forgot to take a picture of either event.  So I took a picture of this book which is my easy-peasy go-to for research for my novel. 


March 10th - I had dinner with my friend Maura, and again, forgot to take a picture.  So this is a photo of the very delicious nutella cheesecake I made for dessert.





March 11th - I am going to be so sore tomorrow, but not as sore as I would be if I didn't have my mom and dad's help shoveling all my rock for my landscaping project.





Happy upcoming spring!

No comments: