Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monday Cupcakes



Feb 27th It's Monday, a good excuse for a cupcake.  This wasn't the best I've had, but better than no cupcake.


Feb 28th -Painted toenails are just little ruby reminders of femininity.  And I like it. 


Feb 29th - I got to go visit one of our participating schools for work and see the kids in my program in action, holding a conference call with a hospital in Haiti based in Pittsburg, interviewing them to see if the kids wanted to give them a grant.


March 1 - I got stopped at a train crossing on my way home from work, and rather than get frustrated at the added time to my commute, I took a moment to pause, pull out my camera and try to get some artsy shots.  Didn't happen, but it was still better than stressing.


Mar 2nd - A little bit of fresh color in our sun-less office.






March 3rd - I had a little time to stop in and see my brother and nephew in the midst of errands.  Connor was so excited and showing me all of his toys, and he was really excited about the balloon sword I brought him.





March 4th - I had a great - though short - walk this morning on the Highline.  It felt like spring and I got quite a few pictures.














No comments: