Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a Lovely Way to Burn

Spring Fever! Everything is budding and blooming and smelling delicious - even the sprinklers!

This week's pictures:

March 19th - I visited a school where the kids were interviewing a panel of non-profits, deciding who they were going to give their money to.  The kids were so professional and wonderful!





March 20th - I just had to laugh at my awesome parking job at another school - under pressure of the after-school parent parade.

( I just took down the photo as there was a little TMI pictured. But it was a classic parking job, I assure you!)



March 21st - I'm a big girl that can have donuts for dinner if she wants to - or has to for a late meeting.




March 22nd - Surprise! I have a daffodil!



 March 23rd - Dinner with my friend Carly over delicious Greek food at Pete's Central One.




March 24th - Spring buds and blossoms all along my walk on the Highline this morning.


 I love that I can walk by a barn with horses, and in the distance is a business district. 


March 25th - I was very happy to see that my talented artist brother has my little attempt at water color birds on telephone wires in his studio. 


No comments: