Sunday, March 18, 2012

Starting The Week Off Right!

March 12th - When I got home from work it was sunny and beautiful.  For the first time this spring, I poured myself a glass of wine and sat out on my back patio reading.  A great way to start the week!





March 13th - I pitched an idea to one of my program committees and won almost everyone over.




March 14th - I had dinner with Mom and Dad after a meeting at a school in Colorado Springs, and though we talked through the sunset, I still got a picture of the rock.




March 15th - While out at another school, I saw my first crocus.




March 16th - My boss took me with her to Colorado Contract Cut and Sew where I got a bunch of remnants of great material! I also happen to love the name of the Granite company on this sign - made me chuckle out loud.




March 17th - The pics of the Irish step dancers didn't come out, so instead of a St. Paddy's picture,
I have pictures from my 7 mile walk on the highline.




A house or shed built into the side of a hill.

The tree below was growing up in the middle of a silo that had lost it's roof.




This hawk was quite literally floating in place, hovering against the wind. 



May 18th - And from another walk this morning -




This bench, dedicated to a couple's memory had a gorgeous view.  I would like to come back and sit.




Domino horses


No comments: