Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bloomin' Luck!

April 30th - The Cherry Hills Country Club has the most beautiful flower bed full of these perfect pink tulips.






As an extra, I like this shot through the glass in my gate.





May 1st - Buffaloes wandering the 16th street mall.





May 2nd - I forgot to take a picture today, so this is of the portrait book by Steve McCurry that I write a poem about every night.  I'm grateful to have such a plethora of amazing subjects to write about.





May 3rd - Hooray! My parking ticket has been voided!!





May 4th - Happy Hour with the Dove Tail crew after work - what a nice way to end the week.





May 5th - We had our annual fundraiser this morning - the Bash Dash and one of the challenges was to make a habitat.  The Trevista team made theirs complete with a bed!




May 6th - I have a new housemate that's moved into my back patio.  She's kind of messy, and bossy about her space, but other than that, she keeps to herself.




No comments: