Sunday, May 20, 2012

Home Again!

May 14th - This neat flower was outside of a school where none of my pics of the kids turned out.  (I'm saving for a new camera.)






May 15th - Today was National Chocolate Chip Cookie day so Emily, Maura and I walked down to the Market and got The Best Chocolate Chip  Cookie Ever.  It's not actually.  Far from it, but I'm grateful for the excuse to get out.





May 16th - I took a guitar lesson at Pickin' On Tennyson through the Denver Tradeschool, and loved it! Again, my pics didn't turn out, so here's one of my trusty guitar.





May 17th - I took this pic this morning waiting for my boss on Larimer to go to a meeting.





But the real fun part of the day was dinner with my aunt, uncle, cousin and his girlfriend, and then she showed us her new office.





May 18th - My uncle brought some things of my grandmothers for me to take to my family, and I got back the hat I'd made for Grammy.  I'll think of her every time I wear it.





May 19th - Make Way For Ducklings! - or very slow geese.





May 20th - Mom and Dad are HOME!! from their 2 week cruise.  I missed them and loved tea this morning with our discussions about anything and everything!



No comments: