Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sometimes, I Get a Good Feeling. Yeah.

A lot to be grateful for this week:

May 7th - I attended the check presentation assembly at Graland and got to see the fruits of all our labor! 





May 8th - The most delicious Chicken Marsala Pizza.  Tastes like I'm a good cook!!





May 9th - Afternoon light that makes everything glow.  This is my favorite time of day.


May 10th - We received a thank you card from one of the clients of the shelter our Impact Factory crew served a few weekends ago.  Absolutely unexpected and delightful.








May 11th - I had a great annual review today so I celebrated with a pink cake pop from Starbucks.








May 12th - My friend Becca and I went to see Erica Ryann perform at Rooster and Moon. 





May 13th - On this morning's walk I was transported to Indiana, with the doves cooing and this old barn in the distance.





And I made this computer bag this afternoon.





Here's to another great week ahead.

No comments: