Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Brother

June 4th - I had dinner with my friend Gayle who is moving to Santa Barbara.  We had dinner at the place where our friendship started - Asian Fusion on 1st Ave. 






June 5th - I had to go in for jury duty today and though I was one person away from the box, I wasn't selected.  Woohoo!





June 6th - I had lunch with my friend Maura today, and on our way back to the office I bought delicious panna cotta from the Panna Cotta Pedlar.  Delicious!





June 7th - I went to the  Urban Peak graduation for their GED students tonight on Auraria Campus and while I couldn't get a good shot of the grads, I got an ok shot of the stain glass window.





June 8th - Went into a hoity toity store that I'll never go in again, and I don't feel guilty at all for taking a picture of their merchandise.  These are beetles!





June 9th - Happy Birthday Ryan!! Before meeting up with my brother, I went with my friend Kim and her friend Colleen on a calf-killing hike to Herman's Gulch. 





June 10th - To celebrate Ryan's bday, the family went to the zoo today.  The highlights for the kids were: blue and green trashcans, a rabbit, playing in the kiddy stream, ice cream and bubbles. Yes, there were animals present, but these were indeed the highlights!










Connor spinning the prayer wheels in the new Elephant enclosure while saying cheese, and 'cute' birds says Corinne.












The kids 'riding' in and driving a tuk tuk.









Playing in the cave.









It was a true family day today.












Happy birthday buddy!

No comments: