Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

June 11th - I'm grateful for a decent pic I can use for a few projects.






June 12th - Good smelly candles make me happy - especially when they're itty bitty.





June 13th - I forgot to take a picture of my friend Julie at lunch today, so here is one of the ornamental grasses in my yard that are particularly pretty right now.





June 14th - I made these earrings for my friend Jenica's bday.





June 15th - My swirl flower garden! I took the day off today and Mom showed up with a half ton of gravel - hooray! I finished the area around my veggie gardens(with another half ton of gravel) and river rock to make my swirl.  Stay tuned for the flowers!





June 16th - Ryan and I went garage saling all morning and it was great! The sales themselves weren't so fabulous, although the little boys at one sale had a ninja cookie and lemonade stand, and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen!  They even had tee-shirts made for the occasion. 





There were tons of lemonade and bake sale stands, but no hot dogs, so Ry and I went to Crave for lunch where I checked this burger off on my bucket list - the buns are krispy kreme donuts. (The side salad makes  it healthy.)





Though I couldn't talk Ryan into buying Humphrey the hamster - live! - it was a great day overall!





June 17th - Happy Father's day to Dad and Ryan!  Dad had the kids undivided attention when he was playing with his new telescopic fishing pole and then showed them the kiddie pole he got for them.  They went fishing off the balcony and it's amazing the things they reeled in - feathers, Nemo, a spider ring, and even Aunt Kelly!









Mom and I got plants for my gardens and I planted them all tonight! I'll have basil, cilantro and parsley, baby round zuchinni, leeks, green and yellow bell peppers, pumpkins, zuchinni and watermelons! And flowers for my spiral garden. 













I wish everyone had as great a dad as I have.

No comments: