Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mission Accomplished!

May 28th - I had a play date with two of my favorite people - Corinne and Connor - at my house.  We went to my neighborhood playground, had a picnic in my backyard with squid-dogs and homemade ice cream for dinner.  We had a blast!












May 29th - Corinne planted sprinkler flags and pinwheels in my new garden.  Hopefully other stuff will grow there too.




May 30th - I got to see a principal kiss a big, hairy pig this morning because her students beat their collection total from last year.  What a way to start the day!





May 31st - Happy Hour with the Young Americans ladies, always a good time.





June 1st - I took two of our Impact Factory members to the TedxYouth event which was a great time!






June 2nd - I returned to Tedx for the Adult version with my friends Kim and Jay.





June 3rd - This is how confident I am in myself that I took this pic of the ton and a half of dirt in my driveway as my grateful pic assuming that I would have moved it all to my new veggie and flower gardens.  And I did!  I even planted some flowers - courtesy of Mom - in my new flower garden.  (Now I'm TOTALLY beat!)


















No comments: