Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy 4th!

July 2nd - I forgot to take a picture today - so here's my beautiful tree, that's been 'in bloom' for a month and a half now.


July 3rd - I was so excited for a 5 day weekend starting with the 4th, that here's a little bit of flag fancy outside my office.


July 4th - Happy Independence Day!  Celebrated with BBQ's! First at Ryan's with the family and kids.  Corinne introduced me to her best friend, Alexandra.


Connor was chillin' while the girls were doin' their thing.






Our cousin Mitch and his girlfriend Mallory!



Corinne being silly with cones on her ears, with her friend Alexandra 'reading' Roald Dahl's Matilda.
Then I went to my friend Katie's BBQ and met her new baby, William Robert.


And their longhorn, Bandit. 


July 5th - My friend Sara and I went to the Movie Tavern - woohoo! And she gave me this journal as a belated bday present.  She knows me. :)
Front -
Back -

July 6th - I made myself a duffle bag in preparation for my  Steamboat Springs trip.

July 7th - Maura, Eric and I went to Steamboat for the weekend.  Even though the hot air balloons were canceled, we managed to have a lot of fun anyway!







At the rodeo, a new kind of pony ride.


July 8th - This is what followed me home!


No comments: