Sunday, July 15, 2012

Oh Baby!

July 9th - Dinner and frozen yogurt with Lindsay is always a good time.


July 10th - Here's the 2nd batch of robin babies, and they've flown the nest already.


July 11th -  When I took this picture, I was just grateful that it stayed up over the highway traffic below ( I could feel it swaying/bouncing when joggers ran over it with me on it), but it also turned out to be a good a great part of a date.

Jenica also had her baby today...

July 12th - and I got to meet Makenli Dain today.  Mommy and baby are doing well.



July 13th -Emily brought her new puppy in to work Friday afternoon, and he was a better pick-me-up than a 2:00 snack. 


July 14th - Maura's friends are a hoot and a half.  My cheeks were aching from all the laughing.


July 15th - Watermelon is summer wrapped up in a pretty green rind.




No comments: