Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just Trying to Cool Off

June 25th - On my way to an event tonight (that was hotter inside than it was outside in 97 degree Downtown), I saw this car parked on the street.  Notice the baby seat in the back.


June 26th - I have a couple of orders for purses, and got really excited when I saved over $100 on this pile of material! (There's a lot there, and other supplies too.)


June 27th - With all the fires raging across the state, this unexpected afternoon rainstorm was more than welcome.





June 28th - In light of the fires (no pun intended) and all of the people being evacuated and losing their homes, I moved my giant suitcase from the basement to the closet in my room, where most of the things I'd grab are - my writing, my 20+ journals, my jewelry and prescriptions.  I'd just grab a couple photo albums and art on my way out. 




June 29th - I had a major presentation this morning - 2 hours in front of 40+ non-profit organizations and it was a huge success.  While I couldn't take a pic of the guests, I figured my penny lapel pin would do just fine representing the relief I feel that that's all over.  And I only put my foot in it once!


June 30th - Here's the first of the purse  orders completed.  It feels good to be doing this again - besides just for me.  A girl can only have so many purses. :)






July 1st - Mom and I having some fun with hats in a little boutique.  My mom's the greatest.



Happy July!

No comments: