Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dragon and more dragons!

July 23rd - I had the opportunity to go into an old office building on 16th st.  and these were the ceiling tiles in the lobby.






July 24th - I saw an old colleague and friend tonight at a work event.  She's one of those people that can fill a room with her laughter. 




July 25th - This evening was the first time this summer that I could really 'enjoy' being outdoors, in the perfect breezy temperature, and read in my garden while the sun set.



July 26th - Fish! I had coconut crusted tilapia - which I  willingly bought, cooked and ate - tonight and I liked it! this is a big step for me!



July 27th - Sam Adams Cherry Wheat beer  is Delicious with a capital D!





July 28th - Dragons at the Dragon Boat Festival today  with Maura.




I also babysat the kids  tonight and got all sorts of love and  cuteness to stock up on.







July 29th - The Dragon Boat Festival again today on a fantastic date.


No comments: