Monday, August 20, 2012

To the Zoo!

August 13th - After a long and busy weekend, I was so glad for a nap under my knitted blanket and a good book.


August 14th - I love  a good book that teaches me something new.  This taught me many new things.





August 15th - Mellow Mushroom Pizza is so delicious!





August 16th - This little girl of Make-A-Stand Lemonade is amazing and inspiring.  She's 8 and raising $150,000 to end human trafficking.





August 17th - Corinne and Connor make me laugh so hard!  Babysitting them is a great recharge of my batteries. 



















August 18th - Zoo Bingo! Kevin and I went to the zoo and played and Zoo Bingo was a hit!















Then we went to help celebrate Maura's birthday at Whimsy, painting and sipping and rocking out to good tunes.











August 19th - Delicious peach sangria!!




No comments: