Monday, August 13, 2012

Top O' The Mountain To Ya!

August 7th - This is not a donkey, it's a coyote just strolling down my street. 





August 8th - The first harvest from my garden!  Small now, but there are a lot more comin'! More peppers, zucchini and watermelon!

August 9th - I'm always behind the camera, and someone asked me for a picture, so here's me!





August 10th - I saw lots of wildlife on my walk on the highline today.  A couple of deer crossed my path on the way out, and on the way back, they were resting in the shade.








Then I almost stepped on this little snake.



And when I got home, the wildlife was creeping up on my patio.

August 11th - I finished another purse for a friend.

August 12th - Mom, Dad and I went to Kate Riegle's wedding at the top of A Basin.  We had to ride the ski-lift up to the top.  It was a really beautiful ceremony and luckily we didn't have lightning till we got to the bottom. 






Father of the bride.












No comments: