Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Long Week

July 30th - My grandmother's perfume bottle, which turns out to have been my great-grandmother's bottle, and possibly my great-great grandmother's too.


July 31st - My garden bench was the perfect spot to hang out on this summer night.


August 1st - I was so so tired today, I got into my glorious bed at 8:30 and slept for 10 hours straight.


August 2nd - My boss's dog, Grace, was my guard dog all day.  She either sat right by my chair, watching the door, or in front of the door to the office.


August 3rd - I bought a piece of art at a gallery!  It's a piano roll, with the lyrics running up, and the artist drew a delicate design all over it.  I like it.


And had DELICIOUS dinner at Root Down with Kevin.


August 4th - Aunt Micki and Dad brought Grandma over the mountain today. 


August 5th - Connor tried to play hide and seek by 'hiding' behindish the plant and covering his eyes.  Right there as we're all sitting around the table.   Adorable.

August 6th - Concert at the Botanic Gardens - Diana Krall - with Maura and Eric.


I'll have more for you soon!








No comments: