Monday, November 5, 2012

Good friends, Good Views, Good Times

October 29th - I have the best job, which takes me to elementary schools like Columbian where I get to see their Penny Harvest kick-off assemblies which are so fun and creative.  Columbian has an Olympic theme this year and they carried torches with their 'cause' flags into the assembly.


October 30th - I was luck to catch this pic of the moon this morning as I was leaving my house for work.  Full or almost full, peaking out between the morning-tinted clouds.






October 31st - All the office dogs dressed up for Halloween.  Daisy's is a bronco, Sadie in the middle is a bumble bee, and Jackson is dressed as his owner's cat, Elway.



November 1st - I went to a Tradeschool Denver class where I learned how to make felted mittens!  These classes are so cool, started by these two gals - Laureen and Andrea - and they're free!  Anyone who knows how to do something and wants to teach others to do it puts on a class!









November 2nd - I had the privilege to take a tour of Judi's House today, an organization that helps kids and families work through grief over the death of a loved one.  As sad as it is, I'm grateful that a place like this exists - and it's a really neat place.





November 3rd - I am grateful for Snooze!! The Harvest Hash Benny and my friend Becca.  Good friends and good food make for a great combination.








November 4th - Kevin and I went on a beautiful hike in Golden and enjoyed a great fall day.





No comments: