Sunday, November 18, 2012

Birds on a Wire

November 12th -I am grateful for a new warm - and cute coat, and that I have the money on hand to go out and buy one when I need it. 





November 13th - The committee for one my programs met at Jonesy's Eat Bar tonight and I loved this wall. Great french fries too! The heart says, I am happy here.


November 14th - I love birds on telephone wires, just makes me happy to see, like music notes on a stave.





November 15th - When everything outside is browning up, my fern is growing, fresh and green.  (And I forgot to take a picture today. )




November 16th - Salted Caramel Hot Chocolates with my friend Lynds tonight...Marvelous!!





November 17th - A great day calls for lots of pictures: Delicious lunch at DBar - Food Network's Keegan Gerhardt's restaurant - with Maura and Eric.





After we lunch we went to the Museum of Nature and Science to go on an elf hunt.  The artist that painted a lot of the diaramas was told he couldn't sign his name, so he painted in elves instead.  The president of the museum then told him if he painted in any more, he'd be fired.  So his last elf is in the dinosaur exhibit, waving goodbye from the tail of a dinosaur.  Since then, the museum has embraced the elves and even added a couple ceramic ones in hidden places, and supplies a map to help you hunt for them.  I thought they were gnomes originally, which Kevin has a thing for, so he thought the hunt was a good surprise.  This elf was painted in the mural in the IMax lobby.  Can you see him?


Then we buzzed down to Castle Rock to see Dad sing with the Castle Rock Chorale at the star-lighting ceremony.  There is a giant start on top of Castle Rock that they light for the holidays every year.





November 18th - A beautiful November day today so Kevin and I went for a hike southwest of my house.  It's a great and scenic little loop. 



Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! That will be 365 days of Grateful Pictures for me!

No comments: