Sunday, November 11, 2012

Keeping Points

November 5th - This was such a great way to start a Monday - to find this in my lunch!






November 6th - I went to Open Craft Night at the Fancy Tiger craft store, and Andrea helped me learn the fancy stitch to make my fancy scarf from my fancy silk yarn from California.  This is over the fireplace in the store.



November 7th - Hooray for getting to do arts and crafts at my job!  This is my bulletin board I made for Columbian Elementary to track their penny sacks. 

November 8th - And hooray for getting to play games like the Penny Toss with the kids at Edison Elementary today.


November 9th - I am grateful for the fun and famous Blue Bear downtown. 




November 10th - I am grateful for delicious meals from Kevin - that do not fit within my Weight Watchers points, but they're worth it!! This is butternut squash ravioli with a tomato cream sauce and shrimp!  He gets as many points for this meal as my hips do!





November 11th - Making up for last night's dinner with these 2 point Weight Watchers pumpkin muffins.  Deelicious! Box of Spice Cake mix, 15 oz can of pumpkin, 1 cup of water.  Bake at 350 for 20-24 minutes and enjoy!! (Really really moist)



No comments: