Sunday, November 25, 2012

365!

November 19th - I have a new fuzzy fleece from Old Navy.  Very Cuddle-able.



November 20th - I finished our company's Thanksgiving mailing - definitely thankful to be done with that!



November 21st - I love the pebbles that Mom and I collected on our trip to Cambria, California.  They're on my bathroom counter and they start my day off with a smile every morning.



November 22nd - Thanksgiving and the marker for 365 days of pictures of things that I'm grateful for - or make me happy, which in my world are one and the same.  I spent the day with my family.  Connor helped Papa put together the Old Smokey - until he got distracted by shinier things...



Corinne helped Gaga put ornaments on the tree Gaga got for Great Grandma, and Serenity was the family photographer.



And Ryan took a nap. 






As for my 365 days...Here is the first installment of some of my favorites throughout the year.  Rather than more pictures of plants and pillows, I'm considering a new theme.  Not a picture everyday, but a few every week.  Perhaps of doors, architecture, nature....I'll keep you posted.  Thank you for following my grateful days with me all year!















No comments: