Sunday, January 29, 2012

You Better Not Pout...

You better not cry, it's ok if you shout, I'm tellin' you why:

Trader Joes is comin'
TO TOWN!!!! 
Yes, this is almost better than Santa Clause, I am so excited! Word is, we may have at least 3 Trader Joes around Denver by April.  Hooray!

I got this news on Monday, so naturally my grateful photo for Monday, Jan 23rd was my Trader Joes Cookbook, Christmas present from my fabulous boss.


On the 24th, I had dinner with my friend Gayle.





Jan 25th - I finished a book recommended to me by my friend, and I am now recommending it to everyone I know! This is such a great book about looking at things - even age-old problems - in a new and solvable way.



Jan 26th, I was already in a crummy mood this morning, but KBCO really cheered me up, with a interview with Goat Rodeo - love the name and the musicians involved (including Yoyo Ma) were very funny, and then the DJ, Brett Saunders, proceeded to play Bob Marley's Every Little Thing's Gonna Be Alright, and Trevor Hall's Brand New Day.  Really helped me get through a long hard day.





Jan 27th - Even after being drugged up for a hospital visit today, I was productive enough to clean my office, and I don't think it has ever looked so clean!!



Jan 28th - Double Whammy today - I had lunch with my friend Jenica today, and if you look in the background, you'll see a moving truck at the house across the street where my crappy neighbors are moving!! Hooray!



January 29th - I went for a hike on the highline today - East at the the trail head at Roxborough and Chatfield.  I found the end of the canal - or the start  The tree is my happy picture for today, but I was able to include a few others along the route as well.










Have a good week!


No comments: