Sunday, September 9, 2012

Change in the air!

September 3rd - I love coming across a good book like this one - Case Histories, by Kate Atkinson.






September 4th - I'm grateful for sweet moments, like Kevin and I holding hands while watching TV.





September 5th - Catching up with Debbie and Eileen was very nice.





September 6th - I got a cold for the first time in a year and had to sit through a training.  Luckily there was this beautiful stained glass that I could focus on.





September 7th - I love fall! And the first cool day where I could wear my new sweater.





September 8th - Had a family bbq tonight at which the family met Kevin, and the kids were up to some cute antics.  Here's Princess Corinne, and King Connor won't sit still...





...until you give him a cookie.




September 9th - Kevin and I had a great little picnic at a bench in the park along the Highline Canal tonight including lingon and blueberry chocolates from Ikea.  





No comments: