Sunday, September 2, 2012

Good Days!

August 27th - This is a sculpture outside the Art Museum.  One of our public art installations I can actually get on board with.

August 28th - My darling boyfriend surprised me with tea to-go this morning. 





August 29th - I have been looking for a good pair of black flip flops without a ton of crud on them all summer! Finally found them at Walgreens, of all places!





August 30th - When I came out to my car today, someone had left this little sticky note over my bumper sticker.  "When you find him let me know."





August 31st - I made some time to finally sit down today and do a good bit of writing and it felt good!





September 1st - I finally found a pair of red heels today!! I'm very excited!! They're not hooker heels either! You would think after Dorothy's fashion statement that tasteful red heels wouldn't be so hard to find.




September 2nd - I saw Mom and Dad's new house today, with a garden full of veggies and a couple outstanding dahlias like this one.







No comments: