Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yummy in my Tummy

September 17th - I am grateful for my new duvet cover that will keep my room bright and cheery - and warm- this winter!

September 18th - Kevin and I made delicious twice baked potatoes tonight - my first!


September 19th - I had spontaneous lunch with my friend Kim today at Snooze - good all around - and fell in love with the seasonal Caprese Benedict.





September 20th- I have been reaping the benefits from my veggie garden with french zucchini, regular zucchini, green peppers and basil.  I can't wait till I get to try my watermelons, leeks and pumpkins!









September 21st - Kevin making a wish in the fountain.







September 22nd - We saw this sign in a coffee shop. I like it!



September 23rd - Mom's Birthday dinner with the family.  Her birthday isn't until Thursday but that's never stopped us from celebrating early.






I just saw that someone is following me from India! Hello over there!

Have a great week everyone! 


No comments: