Sunday, September 30, 2012

Out of Focus

Sept 24th - I finished a purse for my friend Maura, a belated birthday present.





Sept 25th -Not one but two laugh-out-loud episodes of The New Girl!


Sept 26th - I had such a busy day - and so so sleepy - that I was very very grateful for my pillow tonight.  It's a little out of focus which represents exactly how I was feeling!





Sept 27th - I ventured to Frederick, Colorado today, and itty bitty town northeast of Denver.  This is the city hall!





Sept 28th - Free tickets to a play tonight! August Wilson's Fences, which was...interesting.  I tried to take a picture of the set, but it was way too out of focus, so no picture today.  So sorry.


Sept 29th - The colors in my yard are turning, and they are vibrant!




Sept 30th - Roasted acorn squash today and love how it's so pretty, flower shaped, when you slice it.




This week should be much less busy, and so more in focus! Hope yours is too.














No comments: